Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Bunny Needs More Coffee

My Bunny needs more coffee, Lord,
and my verbs won't conjugate (I did tried!)
My breakfast was a yucky protein shake
and the carbon cycle simply wouldn't make itself make sense today!
My throat is sore again (or is it still?),
and someone (really!) must have turned off my alarm after I went to bed.

In my prayer at church tonight I got lost twice and tried to close by blessing the food (true story).

I was laughing hysterically on my way to the prep room, until I realized someone was probably listening (yup, also true).

In Bible I told my poor children that the Sons of Kora played band instruments.

I came very close to (accidentally) calling the music teacher (male) "Honey" (don't even start!).

My back believes it drew "pretzel" in our game of charades
and I think I hear a kamakazi pilot headed this way.

My laundry still hasn't done itself (I know Mom, you told me so ;-p),
and everything I write on the board is spelled wrong.
My hand smells like bug spray (but I got the nasty guy!)
and I've misplaced the projector remote, again.

And Lord....

I am reminded (yet again!) that I have so much to be grateful for.

You are my Strength, my Rest, my Wisdom (which I sorely lack!!).
My Comfort, my Patience, my Sustainer.
My Sanity (it's in the original Greek!), my Courage, my Love (my own wears thin so often..).
My Friend.

You supply every need, provide every day, uphold every path, and predetermine every moment.

So, Lord-

My Bunny still needs more coffee ( or is that me?),

But,

I am so grateful I always have You. Because otherwise.....

Boy, right now I would be a wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment