Friday, July 13, 2012

Time Flies

It doesn't seem 7 weeks can have passed. But before I knew it, suitcase time came.

Blessed to have been home, blessed to be going somewhere I love, and blessed to head into another year in Guam at the end of the summer. Blessed to have people at home that are close enough to make leaving hard and blessed beyond measure to have a God that both goes with me and stays behind with those I love at the same time.

Blessed to have an apartment buddy that moved my room back from the painting and made pizza for supper so I could have a snack and fall in bed last night.

Short 36 hour turn around in Guam. Just enough time to unpack, do laundry, repack sleep a bit and then I'll be off again tomorrow morning. Anticipating what the Lord has planned, even though I don't know what it is. :-)

Thanks everyone at home for welcoming me back and making the time I was there great, though decidedly too short. Your prayers and love are always felt and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment